American Lifting AL2301 floor jack is a 3 ton heavy-duty garage jack designed to work in the shop or garage to serve truck SUVs and more. Heavy-gauge construction, cast iron lift arm, and the flanged side plates add strength and rigidity, it gives the ability to lift vehicles daily.
This service jack has the rapid lift built-in to provide the fast, no-load lifts to the jacking point in approximately 1/4" to 3/4" increments. The patented by-pass device protects the hydraulic system, and the metered release system and U-Joint release mechanism allow precise load control.
AL2301 has the ability to lift from 5 inches to 22-7/8 inches. The 6-3/4 inches diameter swivel saddle provides you with easy jack positioning and user safety.
- AL2301 is American Lifting 3 Ton heavy-duty car floor jack that is built with strength and durability. It gives you the ability to lift from 5 inches to 22-7/8 inches. With the Feature of Rapid Lift, it provides fast, no-load lifts to the jacking point in approximately 1/4" to 3/4" increments.
- Heavy-gauge construction, cast iron lift arm and the flanged side plates add strength and rigidity. The large swivel saddle with a diameter of 6-3/4 inches provides you with easy jack positioning and user safety
- AL2301 Garage jack features in-line pump assembly assures long life and no off-center forces for ease in pumping, aligning, and reducing wear. And, its sealed hydraulic pump adds added durability.
- The patented built-in by-pass device protects the hydraulic system from over-pumping damage. It also features the metered release system and U-Joint release mechanism to allow for precise load control.
- This 3 Ton heavy-duty service jack is ideal for auto repair services in the shop and garage. In addition, it is covered with a 1-Year warranty from the date of the purchase.
|Product Dimensions||35 x 17 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||116 lbs|
|Vehicle Service Type||Sport Utility Vehicle, Car|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|