The American Lifting AR5048 48-Inch Farm Jack is ideal for any application that deals with lifting, pulling, clamping, winching, and spreading. This 48" jack has a lifting range of 4.9" to 41.3" and a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity.
The multi-directional jack is lightweight and designed to be used vertically and horizontally. The rubberized grip on the handle provides comfort and a better hold. An adjustable top clamp clevis can be moved to any position for clamping purposes.
Great for off-road and rough environments, farm-related applications, and as an emergency fire and rescue tool. The fast lifting mechanism ensures lifting speed and safety. A thick, wide base delivers added stability.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Steel construction with the 3 ton (6,000 lbs) capacity provides extra strength and durability. The rubberized grip on the handle provides comfort.
- VERSATILE – With the lifting range from 4.9” to 41.3”, it can be used for tractor truck jeep SUV off-road UTV ATV and more within the rated capacity.
- RATCHETING DESIGN - Providing the ability for controlled lift. With a fast lifting mechanism and rust-resistant and powder-coated finish.
- MANY USES - Ideal for any application that deals with lifting, pulling, clamping, winching, and spreading. Great for off-road and rough environments, farm-related applications.
- STANDARD - Tested for reliability and safety to meet ANSI standards and covered with a limited 1-year manufacturer warranty.
|Min Lifting Height||4.92 inches|
|Max Lifting Height||41.34 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year|