American Lifting 5/16 inch Soft Shackles are the Easiest, Safest, and most efficient way to make vehicle connections during recovery and can be used in place of D-Rings in most situations.
Soft shackles can be used for winching or towing situations giving you a much wider range of choices of where to connect to a vehicle for recovery. The American Lifting soft shackles are 100% made in the USA out of the strongest material.
- American Lifting Off-Road Synthetic Shackle is as strong and as tough as our users. Soft shackles are made of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fiber (UHMWPE) with 4800 lbs capacity.
- The synthetic soft shackle rope as strong as steel at a fraction of the weight has ultimate strength and flexibility, handling every difficult pulling point and pulling your vehicle out of ditch, mud, snow without scratching paint or damaging finish.
- It is soft and lightweight to allow you easily store it in your truck. It does not damage surrounding kits or rust and can be used in place of D-Rings (steel) in most situations.
- Soft shackles work perfectly with Tow straps, Off-Road Recovery, an outdoor adventurer with ATV, trucks, Marine, Farming, Industrial, Mining. It can be used for winching or towing situations giving you a much wider range of choices of where to connect to a vehicle for recovery.
- The American Lifting soft shackles are 100% made in the USA out of the strongest material and used 12-Strand IronLite rope that is made, braided, and hand-stitched. In addition, it covers one year warranty from the date of the purchase.